Sunday, December 15, 2013

Congrats and I am bushed

Massive congratulations to my niece, Claire, who graduated from Wayne State University in Detroit last night.  Summa cum laude, bitches!  It was a very nice event.  Her parents and sister and I all braved constant snowfall which added up to 7 inches.  Detroit has negative money, which mean snow removal on the other-than-main streets takes not just forever but the next part of forever as well or a mid-winter thaw or the arrival of spring.  I am pleased to report drivers were not driving too fast, they were mostly considerate, and we took our time and respected the situation.  And it was a great day!  My niece, Claire, graduated summa cum laude from college!

The snow was exhausting, however, I am going to knock off, unpack, and go to bed early.

And did I mention it?  My niece, Claire, graduated summa cum laude from college!

No comments:

Post a Comment