Sunday, October 26, 2014

Taking pictures of people taking pictures, part III

OMG, OMG, OMG!  WHY DOES IT FASCINATE ME SO???

Much like the beauty of a filled wastebasket at work, people taking pictures continues to capture my imagination.  Now when I arrive at Federal Plaza in the evening it is either dusk or dark and picture-taking there is over until spring but there will be other options.  Yeah, that's a hint.

From my personal archives, here are some selections:

I like this so much that it's now my desktop wallpaper -- MOMA, NYC, May 2014
And waaaaay off in the horizon, is her boyfriend. - Federal Plaza, Chicago, May 2014
Nighttime at Cloudgate:  The Bean is a neverending source of others snapping pix -- August 2014



2 comments:

  1. Anyone ever get angry about you taking their picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not once. Mostly they don't notice me. If they did, I would offer to send the picture to them. But mostly I am a middle-aged woman who goes by unnoticed. Middle-aged women would make the best spies because no one notices them.

      Delete