Sunday, November 9, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am going off on vacation, but before I do, let me say these few things:

1.  Brian Urlacher is right:  Jay Cutler is not an elite quarterback.  (Brandon Marshall personally attacking B. Urlacher -- talking about the man's personal life -- just makes B. Marshall look like Jay's bitch.)

2.  Marc Trestman may be a good coach -- he was very successful in the Canadian Football League -- but their bottom-of-the-division standing makes me wonder what the hell is going on at Hallas Hall (besides Jay being the head QB).

3. See you in two weeks with pictures, including more pictures of people taking pictures.

AFTERWORD

Yesterday I followed this person on Belmont for many blocks.  Yes, that's a howling wolf in the picture window:
I beg to differ.


No comments:

Post a Comment