Saturday, December 6, 2014

Taking pictures of people taking pictures, French edition

Taking pictures of people taking pictures.  I love it so.

 
Just married, just finished raining.  Place des Vosges, Paris
Making art inside Church of Saint-German-des-Prés
Smile for your parents (might be an unintentional photobomb from me)
Courtyard at the Louvre and no, he didn't fall in

"We can send this to your mom saying we didn't fall in."

Full figure and no, he didn't fall off
A full-sized tripod:  a novel concept for me as I don't like to schlep
The gentlemen below were taking pictures of each other with their own cameras.  I offered to do the deed with their cameras so they were all in each picture.  When I was done, they insisted I take their picture with my camera, too.

Beaux, oui Et heureuse, aussi.

No comments:

Post a Comment