Sunday, May 24, 2015

Two examples of "Wha'?"



And where is this wonderful thing?  Not in Vienna, nor Munich, nor Berlin.   It's in rural Minnesota.   I think the late Freddy Mercury would approve.  I certainly do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Sup indeed
I went out yesterday in the late afternoon, driving down the alley from my garage to the street, and I spied the plastic Santa.  I thought it was great and had to have a picture.  This fine man came from out of nowhere and asked in an Eastern European accent if I wanted the plastic fellow.  I said, "No, but I want his picture."  He said, "Will you take my picture with it?"  "Sure!" I said with great enthusiasm.  He crouched down and put his arm around Jolly Ole St. Nick, I turned on the flash as I was shooting into the sun, and click!  I only had to take one picture and I am very proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment