Saturday, October 17, 2015

Taking pictures of people taking pictures, Japan edition

Bla, bla, bla Japan. OMG had a great time yikkety yak.  I wanna go again blibbety blab.

So I snuck in pictures of people taking pictures.  People were very fast on this trip!  I had to move quickly or the moment was lost.  I lost more than one moment.

At the Fifth Station on Mt. Fuji, it's hard to miss people taking pictures of people
"I am cute.  I wink at myself in a selfie."
The selfie stick but way more elaborate
A picture of the casks of sake at Meiji Shrine is de rigueur

Those sake casks?  In the background behind them.  What else?  ME!

Cask-a-rama

Casks a'poppin'

This person actually said, "That's Mt. Fuji?  It's so BIG!"
Mt. Fuji is in the background for them, too.  They could handle the size.

Uno!
Dos!
Tres!  And he never told me to take a hike.
Kiyomizudera Temple -- So many people in traditional garb who weren't part of a wedding.

View from Kiyomizudera Temple, over the forest where it stands, toward modern Kyoto

Peace, love, and selfie sticks

They are super cute but it's still a selfie stick
This radiologist from Brussels carried 35 lbs of equipment and is such a good photographer that I was envious.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in

No comments:

Post a Comment