Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Let's all dig deep and think hard and decide that we all have things to be thankful for this holiday season.

I am thankful for four brand new episodes of "Gilmore Girls," episodes that will finally end the show the way its creator, Amy Sherman-Palladino, wanted it to end.  They'll be available on Netflix starting November 25.

I am thankful that my three gum surgeries are over and done with.  Yes, yes, y'all.

I am thankful that I will be able to take advantage of 50%-off senior citizen transit rates this year.

Starting in December, I get a small pension from a job I had for just seven years.  Thank you!

I am thankful I've properly maintained my vehicle these many years.  After 18.5 years, it's still with me and doing well.

I am thankful for the followers of my blog.  There are not a lot of you but I appreciate you all.  Thank you.

Thank you, my friends and family.  I am a human being with flaws; thanks for accepting all of them.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your day however you spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment