On this Day of Moms
I was out in the burbs today and came across these geese and their offspring. They looked like a happy modern family and I wish you and your modern family a very happy Mothers Day.
Oh I Think So is taking a break! We are having two entire weeks off and are spending five days and four nights in one of the five boroughs of New York City. We are hoping to see a show or two, eat a couple of nice meals, buy a new pair of tap shoes, and answer this riddle: Who is buried in Grant's Tomb?
We will miss you and sincerely hope that you miss us and come back on May 25 to see what is what.
![]() |
| A happy family going somewhere to do something, May 11, 2014 |
We will miss you and sincerely hope that you miss us and come back on May 25 to see what is what.

Comments
Post a Comment