Taking pictures of people taking pictures, Japan edition
Bla, bla, bla Japan. OMG had a great time yikkety yak. I wanna go again blibbety blab.
So I snuck in pictures of people taking pictures. People were very fast on this trip! I had to move quickly or the moment was lost. I lost more than one moment.
So I snuck in pictures of people taking pictures. People were very fast on this trip! I had to move quickly or the moment was lost. I lost more than one moment.
| At the Fifth Station on Mt. Fuji, it's hard to miss people taking pictures of people |
| "I am cute. I wink at myself in a selfie." |
| The selfie stick but way more elaborate |
| A picture of the casks of sake at Meiji Shrine is de rigueur |
| Those sake casks? In the background behind them. What else? ME! |
| Cask-a-rama |
| Casks a'poppin' |
| This person actually said, "That's Mt. Fuji? It's so BIG!" |
| Mt. Fuji is in the background for them, too. They could handle the size. |
| Uno! |
| Dos! |
| Tres! And he never told me to take a hike. |
| Kiyomizudera Temple -- So many people in traditional garb who weren't part of a wedding. |
| View from Kiyomizudera Temple, over the forest where it stands, toward modern Kyoto |
| Peace, love, and selfie sticks |
| They are super cute but it's still a selfie stick |
| This radiologist from Brussels carried 35 lbs of equipment and is such a good photographer that I was envious. |
| 'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in |
Comments
Post a Comment