Sun protection
In these days of global warming and the increasing need for UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection from the sun, we offer this picture of Tiger, a dog who was out yesterday with his owner.
I saw Tiger and I asked his owner if I could take Tiger's picture. The owner was delighted, saying, "Sure!" Tiger wanted nothing to do with it. His owner -- whose name I foolishly didn't get -- finally had to hold his canine pal on a very short leash with both hands and only then would Tiger show me his beautiful face.
His owner was not wearing sunglasses and I doubt that Tiger would have given them up.
So take it from Tiger and me, wear sunglasses during daylight hours.
I saw Tiger and I asked his owner if I could take Tiger's picture. The owner was delighted, saying, "Sure!" Tiger wanted nothing to do with it. His owner -- whose name I foolishly didn't get -- finally had to hold his canine pal on a very short leash with both hands and only then would Tiger show me his beautiful face.
His owner was not wearing sunglasses and I doubt that Tiger would have given them up.
So take it from Tiger and me, wear sunglasses during daylight hours.
| Hold that Tiger! Logan Square, Chicago. |
Comments
Post a Comment