Less than zero and I don't mean Celcius
A couple of days during the past week, the temperature soared to the high 30s, causing a melt of a very minor snow event. Then the temps dropped and dropped and when I woke up this morning off in the super ultra mega burbs home of my friends, it was -1º.
In honor of this deep freeze which we need so there won't be three zillion bugs crawling out of every crevice, I am taking the week off.
Bundle up, my friends, as they're predicting a high of 9º tomorrow. I've the day off and I am still going to go downtown and meet a friend at the Art Institute and then enjoy lunch with him. I will bundle up and if you venture out, you should please do the same.
In honor of this deep freeze which we need so there won't be three zillion bugs crawling out of every crevice, I am taking the week off.
Bundle up, my friends, as they're predicting a high of 9º tomorrow. I've the day off and I am still going to go downtown and meet a friend at the Art Institute and then enjoy lunch with him. I will bundle up and if you venture out, you should please do the same.
Comments
Post a Comment