Japan vids

I do enjoy a trip to Tokyo and I like Japan.  It's tidy.  People are polite.  I have been regularly watching a few You Tube video channels that are based in Japan.  The channel called Paolo fromTokyo takes you where the food is good and shares what's going on his adopted home city.  Rachel is an American married to a Japanese named Jun and they live in Fukuoka with their three cats, Haku, Nagi, and Poki; their channel is RachelandJun. Jun has a channel by himself called JunsKitchen and it's pretty freaking fascinating.  I watched the video below yesterday and I am so impressed that I can barely describe it.  I can't do what Jun does here.  Maybe you can do this but I'd have caused some serious arterial damage and be whisked to the ER which is not where you want to go in a pandemic.  Bottom line, Jun has mad skills.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?