The Stanley Cup
For the third time in six seasons, the Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup Finals. GO HAWKS!!!
I HOPE THEY WIN!!! GO HAWKS!!!
It almost embarrasses me to admit that I have a hard time watching games. Baseball, football, hockey, it matters not -- if it's too exciting and my team still loses, I get very upset. I don't like being upset so I just await the outcome while doing something else. Then I can be delighted or horrified at the result but I won't be devasted and sad.
Here is the Stanley Cup with some fans:
I said it before and I say it again: GO HAWKS!!!
I HOPE THEY WIN!!! GO HAWKS!!!
It almost embarrasses me to admit that I have a hard time watching games. Baseball, football, hockey, it matters not -- if it's too exciting and my team still loses, I get very upset. I don't like being upset so I just await the outcome while doing something else. Then I can be delighted or horrified at the result but I won't be devasted and sad.
Here is the Stanley Cup with some fans:
![]() | ||
| Photo courtesy of ?? Who knew Lord Vader and a Stormtrooper were fans? |
I said it before and I say it again: GO HAWKS!!!

Comments
Post a Comment