Happy Thanksgiving
Let's all dig deep and think hard and decide that we all have things to be thankful for this holiday season.
I am thankful for four brand new episodes of "Gilmore Girls," episodes that will finally end the show the way its creator, Amy Sherman-Palladino, wanted it to end. They'll be available on Netflix starting November 25.
I am thankful that my three gum surgeries are over and done with. Yes, yes, y'all.
I am thankful that I will be able to take advantage of 50%-off senior citizen transit rates this year.
Starting in December, I get a small pension from a job I had for just seven years. Thank you!
I am thankful I've properly maintained my vehicle these many years. After 18.5 years, it's still with me and doing well.
I am thankful for the followers of my blog. There are not a lot of you but I appreciate you all. Thank you.
Thank you, my friends and family. I am a human being with flaws; thanks for accepting all of them.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day however you spend it.
I am thankful for four brand new episodes of "Gilmore Girls," episodes that will finally end the show the way its creator, Amy Sherman-Palladino, wanted it to end. They'll be available on Netflix starting November 25.
I am thankful that my three gum surgeries are over and done with. Yes, yes, y'all.
I am thankful that I will be able to take advantage of 50%-off senior citizen transit rates this year.
Starting in December, I get a small pension from a job I had for just seven years. Thank you!
I am thankful I've properly maintained my vehicle these many years. After 18.5 years, it's still with me and doing well.
I am thankful for the followers of my blog. There are not a lot of you but I appreciate you all. Thank you.
Thank you, my friends and family. I am a human being with flaws; thanks for accepting all of them.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day however you spend it.
Comments
Post a Comment