Might be my view

This might the view from my living room
And this might be my lobby


Yes, yes, I might just be taking the condo-buying plunge, even at my advanced age.  Yes, yes, the unit is quite petite but since I'd been thinking that living in a nice-sized hotel room wouldn't bother me, that having just a bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom would probably work out -- it surely does when I am on vacation and I even like it -- then I am embracing ridding myself of things.  The week I was on vacation got five bags of things to the Goodwill.  Today I am taking over seven bags of even better stuff that I just don't use and I am hardly making a dent!  I am going to attempt to put my bigass non-HDTV in the alley today but it's big and mostly heavy and I am not so upper-body strong and yesterday I managed to pull the living crap out of a hamstring muscle (yes, it hurt and still does hurt).  So stay tuned! I may be sending various shots of this view for the next few years if all goes well or it may all fall through and everything will go into storage and I will move in with my friend who offered me a roof for a few months.  Here's the stellar bit: the unit is small but the parking is included and on the first floor of the parking garage.

Now excuse me, but I need to get this stuff to the Goodwill.

And if you haven't participated in early voting, get out and vote on November 8th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?