Last week and this

So last week, I was concentrating so hard on doing the exercises my physical therapist gave me to do that I plum forgot.

This week, I have just this.  Why does Jimmy Kimmel need to include humans in his Oscar show?  Of course, by humans I mean non-celebrities.  Last year he trekked a group of tourists through who were on a Hollywood tour.  This week, Kimmel and celebs stopped a preview of "A Wrinkle in Time," so the celebs could make the hoipolloi think they cared.  Personally, DO NOT interrupt a movie I am watching for something as stupid as celebrities.  And while we're at it, don't talk in the movie and, if you can avoid it, do not eat.  My friends who are eat-at-the-cinema types are tidy and quiet chewers.  They know if I say no thanks, I mean no, thanks, no.  And if you're Jimmy Kimmel, wait until the movie is over before you bombard me with humor.

Jimmy, I like you very much, you're a good man, very smart, well spoken, and you appreciate Costco.  But never, ever interrupt any movie I am.

Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?