Delightful tie-in or just a bad idea?

Years ago, years and years, Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law played Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson respectively in a Sherlock Holmes remake.  The tie-in?  Taquitos at 7-11.  My sister and I still split a gut over that one.

The first time I went to Tokyo, I had a day trip to Mt. Fuji.  Nothing says a holy mountain like "Star Wars" and Darth Vader.

Today there was shopping for Thanksgiving and I found another terrible tie in because nothing says "Winter Is Coming" like Johnny Walker Distilleries and the product is named White Walker.  Look, look!  Mr. Johnnie Walker decked out in his finest white and blue, ready to invade the world of the the living or celebrate Hanukah.  Is that an icicle in his sinister mitt or a lit candle?

What the fuck?

Dear Johnnie Walker,  How are you?  Fine, I hope.  Dude, White Walkers aren't real. You know that, right? Winter IS here.  It comes at this time every year.  Love, EMN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?