All you need to know

More snow, this time moving from north to south.  Mountains of clouds over the lake meaning the plume is moving from north to south, straight down over Lake Michigan, and they're getting nailed.  I had an appointment with the optometrist yesterday and I took public transportation. This was greatly stupid as the sidewalks were all effed up but the streets were clear. This means bus stops were icy and snow covered so when one alighted, one had to use one's walking sticks or one might fall ass over teakettle onto the sidewalk.  I had sticks.  I should have driven.

Today was the laziest of all days and I never got dressed and I have put on fresh drawers and I spent a lot of time doing internet things but not thinking about this blog.

And that is all you need to know.  If you have MLK Day off, enjoy it and maybe think of Dr. King and why we celebrate his birth.  If you do not have MLK Day off, then your employer may be a cheapass punk who has no respect for the history of this great land. It's a federal holiday, just like Presidents Day, which cheapass punks also do not respect.  If you're a cheapass punk, you probably know who you are and like your job a little too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?