Super Bowl Fifty-something
Due to a bad call at the end of the Rams-Saints game that would send one or the other to Super Bowl, the Rams are going to the Super Bowl against He of the Deflated Balls, Tom Brady, and the Patriots. Someone asked me if I would watch the game. I said I might have if it were a contest between two stellar QBs, Drew Brees of the Saints and Mr. Deflated Balls. I said now, meh, who cares but please, god, let Tom Brady lose. I am sick to death of Tom Brady. I said I might watch Gladys Knight sing the Star Spangled Banner (because she's from Detroit and so am I). I said I might watch Maroon Five because there were rumored to be many guest artists, but I didn't really care. Bottom line, meh.
But the NY Times, beloved to me, had a great article that explains all sports. Enjoy and remember -- I don't care if the LA Rams win but I do not want the New England Patriots to win at all.
https://nyti.ms/2UwH9gH
But the NY Times, beloved to me, had a great article that explains all sports. Enjoy and remember -- I don't care if the LA Rams win but I do not want the New England Patriots to win at all.
https://nyti.ms/2UwH9gH
Comments
Post a Comment