Poetry Fest 2019
The Chicago Public Library's annual Poetry Fest "Poem While You Wait" even was yesterday and, of course, you bet I went there and signed up. This year I requested a poem on this: Punctuation Matters.
Before I darted off to get the Bob Dylan CDs I had on hold, I thanked Rachel Slotnik for last year's poem about expository writing which I framed! This year, Hannah Radeke took on the assignment and produced the excellent offering below. Excellent because every time I've read it, I see it differently. I've laughed, I've thought, I've considered.
Well done, Hannah!
Before I darted off to get the Bob Dylan CDs I had on hold, I thanked Rachel Slotnik for last year's poem about expository writing which I framed! This year, Hannah Radeke took on the assignment and produced the excellent offering below. Excellent because every time I've read it, I see it differently. I've laughed, I've thought, I've considered.
Well done, Hannah!
![]() |
| Thanks, Hannah! |

Comments
Post a Comment