Roomie update
I showed a picture of my favorite Osaka acquisition -- Radish Spirit -- to a friend. I took this picture on the window ledge of my living room with my view of the lake, the park, and some homes behind him. The perspective makes him seem immense.
"This is what I brought home from Osaka," I advised my friend.
"How did you get it home?" she asked.
"It's about two inches tall, so in my suitcase," I said. "It's the perspective of a close-up of him with the lake behind him that makes him seem enormous."
"Oh."
"This is what I brought home from Osaka," I advised my friend.
"How did you get it home?" she asked.
"It's about two inches tall, so in my suitcase," I said. "It's the perspective of a close-up of him with the lake behind him that makes him seem enormous."
"Oh."
Comments
Post a Comment