The week in review

All these fascinating impeachment goings-on!  I was so pissed off during the whole Clinton thing -- dude could not keep it in his pants -- that I didn't pay as much attention as I am now.  It's fascinating, this whole thing.  Delivering the articles of impeachment to the Senate.  Congressional managers -- i.e. the prosecutors -- were selected.  The Senate was sworn in, each as impartial jurors.  Mitch McConnell being impartial?   Lindsay Graham?  Ted Cruz?  Yikes, yikes, yikes.  This means that they have not already decided.  Yikes, yikes, yikes.

There are too many managers where I work.  Even the most low-level of them think there are not but that is wishful thinking, looking at it from the sub-basement.

"Breaking Bad" is back coming up to the new season of "Better Call Saul," being shown back to back on Sundays. It BB holds up as well as when it was first on and is still as nerve-wracking.  "Homeland" has been running back-to-back episodes on Saturdays and is also makes me jittery still.

It snowed.  The temperatures fell.  The lake is frosty and Foster Beach is still much higher than normal, with water lapping high up on the steps.  

The NY Times has endorsed both Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar to be president, calling one a radical and the other a realist.  I swing back and forth between the two.

I got all the rest I've been needing and soaked my feet in advance of finally visiting a podiatrist.  Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?