Travel in the time of COVID-19, part 2
The US Embassy in Tokyo has raised the threat level to yellow which is don't come for nonessential travel if you have a chronic illness or are an older person. I have no chronic conditions. I am an older person.
My drop dead last date to cancel was to be February 27th but it's now February 28th.
I'll get to work early tomorrow to see what vacation I can have in October or early November. I will see what precautions the Japanese government sends out about the illness. I will see if there is waiver from the carrier. I'll investigate what hotel bargains I can find.
In honor of this epidemic, I've acquired approved face masks. If I don't go there and it comes here, I am all set.
Regardless of go or no-go, I am taking the next weeks off. Unless I don't. Ha. You have to read to find out.
My drop dead last date to cancel was to be February 27th but it's now February 28th.
I'll get to work early tomorrow to see what vacation I can have in October or early November. I will see what precautions the Japanese government sends out about the illness. I will see if there is waiver from the carrier. I'll investigate what hotel bargains I can find.
In honor of this epidemic, I've acquired approved face masks. If I don't go there and it comes here, I am all set.
Regardless of go or no-go, I am taking the next weeks off. Unless I don't. Ha. You have to read to find out.
Comments
Post a Comment