No hair but dinner
So dinner was nice with family! There was no hugging but there was laughter and good food and eating in a garden and being in a house that was not my own. Thanks! The next time I have anything like that planned is election night when I am going to spend the night at the house of my friends. We are going to get good and sauced and we will either cry from horror and depression if the loser wins or cry from joy if the winner wins.
Haircut and blondification at the end of August!!! For real!! It will be just a week shy of six months since my hair was last professionally visited and I must say that I like it longer except when it's hot which it has been. Maybe I should just shave my head and wear wigs. Hot weather? BALD!
Other than this, everything is wildly unspeakable and I probably -- almost 100% probability I think -- will not be going to Japan at the end of November.
Haircut and blondification at the end of August!!! For real!! It will be just a week shy of six months since my hair was last professionally visited and I must say that I like it longer except when it's hot which it has been. Maybe I should just shave my head and wear wigs. Hot weather? BALD!
Other than this, everything is wildly unspeakable and I probably -- almost 100% probability I think -- will not be going to Japan at the end of November.
Comments
Post a Comment