What if he is a walking pathogen?
Various iterations of Star Trek have featured episodes where an individual is used as a human vessel for a pathogen that will kill the Borg or as a way to combat overpopulation. North Korea has been bragging that they have zero cases of it ... until yesterday.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/25/world/asia/north-korea-coronavirus-kim-jong-un.html?smid=em-share
The infected was a North Korean who had defected to the South and was living in Gimpo, west of Seoul, and home of the smaller of Seoul's two international airports. It makes sense that he was exposed somehow and then made his way into North Korea where he fell ill. He only made it as far as Kaesong City, just over the border and has been quarantined along with anyone with whom he came into contact, Kaesong City, and anyone who has been to Kaesong City in the last five days. Of course, it's not known if they even have any testing kits. Their border with China is closed to prevent the illness from getting into the North Korea.
To me, it's like they've been Star Trekked by the defector but it's just a conspiracy theory which I've made up. I am not a fan of a conspiracy theory unless, of course, I've concocted it. I like this one very much.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/25/world/asia/north-korea-coronavirus-kim-jong-un.html?smid=em-share
The infected was a North Korean who had defected to the South and was living in Gimpo, west of Seoul, and home of the smaller of Seoul's two international airports. It makes sense that he was exposed somehow and then made his way into North Korea where he fell ill. He only made it as far as Kaesong City, just over the border and has been quarantined along with anyone with whom he came into contact, Kaesong City, and anyone who has been to Kaesong City in the last five days. Of course, it's not known if they even have any testing kits. Their border with China is closed to prevent the illness from getting into the North Korea.
To me, it's like they've been Star Trekked by the defector but it's just a conspiracy theory which I've made up. I am not a fan of a conspiracy theory unless, of course, I've concocted it. I like this one very much.
Comments
Post a Comment