Three little unexpected children
I have voted via mail, choosing to deposit the ballot in a secure box at the early polling place in my neighborhood. My vote has been received and will be counted on November 3rd as that is how they roll in Illinois. The only political thing I have to say is this: A certain someone has some very unpleasant followers who know neither history nor facts nor the Constitution nor any other law. They could make things go unpleasantly faster than anyone can imagine and so I tell you this: Stock your pantry, buy toilet paper, have bottled water on hand. If you can't go out then you can at least have food and drink and a way to wipe yourself. Perhaps have some Wet Wipes on hand in case you want to freshen up and the water's not suitable for bathing.
Meanwhile, here are Nanette Fabray, Jack Buchanan, and Fred Astaire from "The Bandwagon." It would be fun to shoot the other two and be only one. It was a different time, y'all.
(Movie clip courtesy of MGM and Sony Pictures Studio and anyone else I've not mentioned but only because i don't know you exist.)
Comments
Post a Comment