Two things and a greeting

Thing 1.  I helped out a client last weekend by going into work and taking care of something that would not otherwise have been done.  The managerial response?  Two of three people thanked me and three of three people (same three) told me I am barred from coming to work on non-work days because it's a safety issue.  I have advised the client that I am barred from helping her on weekends.  I am not displeased with this.

Thing 2.  Trump and his new BFF, KJU, met in Singapore and it was apparent love for Trump who gave KJU everything KJU asked for and KJU gave Trump exactly nothing.  We are ending our joint military exercises with South Korea.  Watch as we tiptoe into destablizing the region and KJU dances all the way to one of his nuclear facilities to whip up something nice and fission-laden.  Thanks, Trump.  You're a world class yutz.

And now I am going to Naf Naf to score a gift card for my friend's 50th birthday.  Happy birthday, Boo, even though I know you never ever read this.  When I needed the final season of "Breaking Bad," you taped it for me.  When I was moving, you knocked yourself out to help me.  You are one of the few people in this world whom everyone who knows you likes and I am happy that we are friends.  Happy birthday to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's that dame?

Have you seen the gallinule?