Trump is president, Christmas 2018
I want to get a hat that says "Make America Great Again," because American was once great, as recently as two years ago, but is now a laughingstock, a joke, a punchline on the comedy stage here and abroad. Our president admires authoritarians like V. Putin, Kim Jung Un, Xi Jinping, and Dr. Assad of Syria ("Dr." as he is a trained ophthalmologist). (When Putin said, "Donald is right," about withdrawing the American troops from Syria, you know that Donald is wrong. I wonder this: When Vlad takes Donald up the ass, does DJT ask for lube or hang onto a chair or just brace himself and take it like the little bitch he is?) He thinks everyone else is below him. He doesn't seem to mind Macron of France as Mme. Macron is beautiful. He looks down on Angela Merkel, probably because she is not what he considers attractive. I don't want to wear his MAGA hat because people will think I am pro-Trump. In fact, I want one because he is doing his best to make America into his paranoid, lazy, crazy, ill-mannered, ill-informed vision. Not knowing stuff is wrong, Donald. Not being curious about the world is wrong, Donald. Calling people names is wrong, Donald, although Obama calling Kanye West a jackass was right, Donald, as Kanye is a jackass in the context of what he did to get called that, and probably mentally ill, just like you, Donald. DJT doesn't get on with Justin Trudeau of Canada, our closest ally. And consider this: What if Canada builds a wall? HYSTERICAL, says I, and fitting but they won't ... yet. Worse to consider: What if he pulls out of NATO?
And what is with that southern wall? Just because he said he is going to do it doesn't mean it should get done. I am mean DJT said that would not blame the Democrats if the government shut down, they have him on videotape saying it to Pelosi, Schumer, and McConnell, and that he would take responsibility. First thing he does? Blames the Democrats.
This past week he let the government shut down because the budget extension did not include wall funding and there's no hope for resolution until after Christmas. People are laid off or working without pay (and I thought the latter was against the law). Merry friggin' Christmas, y'all. Hope you're not living paycheck to paycheck as there will be no paycheck. Ho, ho ho. He has cancelled his vacation to Mar a Lago with the family (who went on without him and probably happily) and will remain in Washington. DJT doesn't like Christmas anyway as it's not about him. He will now spend the next several days making it about himself. I personally plan on ignoring him and playing Cards Against Humanity with the family.
He doesn't like being told "No." Michael Jackson needed people around him who told him no. Elvis needed the same. Prince was going to get help but did not make it to the next day but he probably needed more people sooner who would tell him no. Everyone needs someone in their life who will tell them "No," as in "that eyebrow pencil is too yellow for you," or "That dress doesn't look good on you." When you don't have a reliable no (or even more than one no) in your life, your bad taste, wrong ideas, and worst impulses can just take over. As Fantasia Barrino said about fame, and I paraphrase, make sure you have someone in your life who will tell you no. (I am not a fan of her music and am a fan of that advice.) Who tells DJT no and if they did tell him know, what would be their fate?
I was going to write about something else, but this Christmas season, let's think about the next election in 2020 and all get Make America Great Again hats that show a foot kicking Trump in the place where he likes Putin to make him his own. And as I wish you a Merry Christmas I say, "Don't blame me; I voted for Hillary."
Comments
Post a Comment