So last week got away from me
Each week I have a different thought as to how things might end up, quite different from my predictions for the pool. Week 1, I thought Sansa might win. Week 2, I thought Sansa still might win. Week 3, Sansa and Tyrion would reunite and rule together as king and queen. Week 4, it will either be Sansa and Tyrion or else Cersei will prove herself too mean to die and will continue to rule as the walking embodiment of a bitch on wheels. We've all know cantankerous old people who don't seem to get sick and don't die until they are very old and they are just nasty and bitter and mean every single day. Cersei is like this now and it will take a whole lot of something to drag her ass off that Iron Piece of Uncomfortable Chairshit.
But this week, we have bluebells! In the forest! Bluebells! In a forest of Illinois, about an hour south of Chicago! And a major herd of bison! Yeah, big ass buffalo whose ancestors used to roam the prairie! A buffalo can weight a ton and can jump over a six foot fence. These effers could have run the freaking prairie show if not for thoughtless non-native American hunters and their guns, sending them almost into extinction. There they were, out there for us to admire! And nearby -- bluebells!
Blue flowers gob smack everyone because blue is not the most likely color for a flower. Texas bluebells are supposed to be enchantingly lovely on the Texas plains, and Texans I know advise they are indescribable to see. And bluebells here are the same. Look below admire and perhaps, as you contemplate, you've a thought on who will win "Game of Thrones."
| Can you resist this blue? |
| I'd rather be blue over you. |
Comments
Post a Comment