Hot day and feelin' skeevy
Bla. Woke up feeling awful. Under the weather. Mysteriously icky. Still feel meh but managed to go downtown and do errands that needed attention.
Then I watched "The Favourite." It did not improve my general health nor did it make me feel like people have ever been anything other than just ghastly. But what great acting! They all must have had the best time playing whack jobs and self-serving, power-mad beyotches. No one was nice or pleasant or even possible to identify with.
Dancing in those days was weird. Lady Marlborough stood in for the queen for a dance and as part of this dance -- dances were very complicated in those days -- her partner picks her up behind his back and she is straight and still and he spins her around like she is lumber among other weird moves.
Not the thing to watch to feel better and about 3/4 of the way through, I got up and took my vitamins and then used the restroom and then installed toilet roll and then I rolled up my shopping bags and moved my library books around. Then, fine, I went and finished the movie.
Next time? I watch "Deadpool," which I've seen many times but at least it's a guy you can root for.
Then I watched "The Favourite." It did not improve my general health nor did it make me feel like people have ever been anything other than just ghastly. But what great acting! They all must have had the best time playing whack jobs and self-serving, power-mad beyotches. No one was nice or pleasant or even possible to identify with.
Dancing in those days was weird. Lady Marlborough stood in for the queen for a dance and as part of this dance -- dances were very complicated in those days -- her partner picks her up behind his back and she is straight and still and he spins her around like she is lumber among other weird moves.
Not the thing to watch to feel better and about 3/4 of the way through, I got up and took my vitamins and then used the restroom and then installed toilet roll and then I rolled up my shopping bags and moved my library books around. Then, fine, I went and finished the movie.
Next time? I watch "Deadpool," which I've seen many times but at least it's a guy you can root for.
Comments
Post a Comment