The Annual Bloodlust that Is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
This sale is so insane, so popular, so desired that by the time the Anniversary Sale is open to public, there is no sale merchandise left. I went to Nordstrom after work on Friday. It was 6pm. There were already no shoes in my size. I bought a very nice and very economical pair of attractive booties but had to jam my foot into a size too small and limp about in order to determine they might work in the actual size.
I happened to need to visit the burbs today and went to a suburban Nordstrom where there were no shoes in my size, "but we can order them." I said the official Early Sale had been going on just since Friday at 11:30am Central time and there was already no merchandise. The salesman just nodded.
Such is the bloodlust.
I happened to need to visit the burbs today and went to a suburban Nordstrom where there were no shoes in my size, "but we can order them." I said the official Early Sale had been going on just since Friday at 11:30am Central time and there was already no merchandise. The salesman just nodded.
Such is the bloodlust.
Comments
Post a Comment