Sometime, someday, a new blog
I have been thinking of having a second blog that was will be pictures of different, cool t-shirts and sweatshirts worn by different people anywhere I happen to see them and, most important of all, are comfortable having me take a picture of their shirt while it is being worn. Or else I will sneak the shot when they're not looking.
It will be called, "An Old Lady Photographed Your Shirt.'
I will not take the names of wearer. I will not photograph the face of the wearer even though I love taking pictures of faces. I will post a picture on the Sunday following the day I took it.
But not today, not now.
Because it's winter in the effing Upper Midwest and only the weirdest and youngest of the weird will be dumb enough to bounce around without a coat.
Maybe in May.
"An Old Lady Photographed Your Shirt."
Don't hold your breath but keep it mind.
It will be called, "An Old Lady Photographed Your Shirt.'
I will not take the names of wearer. I will not photograph the face of the wearer even though I love taking pictures of faces. I will post a picture on the Sunday following the day I took it.
But not today, not now.
Because it's winter in the effing Upper Midwest and only the weirdest and youngest of the weird will be dumb enough to bounce around without a coat.
Maybe in May.
"An Old Lady Photographed Your Shirt."
Don't hold your breath but keep it mind.
Comments
Post a Comment