Five days!!!
I have five days to decide the rest of my life. I have to submit my request to take the retirement package by July 3rd or let the chips fall where they may. What a conundrum! What a pickle! What a piece of shit situation! I am okay with being me but this week, what a pickle!
Years ago when "24" was on, an episode would end in such a mind-boggling bit of what-the-fuckery that I would say, "OH MY GOD!" right out loud. I would go to work the next day and my dear friend, Michael, would look to me and say, "What a pickle!"
Yeah, this is like that.
Years ago when "24" was on, an episode would end in such a mind-boggling bit of what-the-fuckery that I would say, "OH MY GOD!" right out loud. I would go to work the next day and my dear friend, Michael, would look to me and say, "What a pickle!"
Yeah, this is like that.
Comments
Post a Comment